Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNE 7 mph
- Barometer30.05 in
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 56.82°N Lon: 132.97°W Elev: 107ft.
15 Miles WSW Point Vandeput AK
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A 50 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. Southeast wind around 20 mph.
- Tonight Rain. The rain could be heavy at times. Low around 40. Southeast wind 25 to 30 mph, with gusts as high as 45 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between 1 and 2 inches possible.
- Tuesday Rain. The rain could be heavy at times. High near 42. Southeast wind 20 to 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between three quarters and one inch possible.
- Tuesday Night Rain. Low around 36. Southeast wind 15 to 20 mph becoming northwest 5 to 10 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Wednesday Rain. High near 42. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Wednesday Night Rain and snow likely, mainly after midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 35. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Thursday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 41. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Thursday Night Rain. Cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Friday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 41.
- Friday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Saturday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 40.
- Saturday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Sunday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 38.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Inner Channels from Kupreanof Island to Etolin Island, AK
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE