Unsettled weather forecast across eastern U.S.
A storm system moving across the Great Lakes will bring unsettled weather to parts of the eastern U.S. on Monday, with widespread rain is expected across much of the Northeast. Snow is likely across Wisconsin and the western Great Lakes. Snow is also expected across the central and northern Rockies Monday into Tuesday.
13NM E Point Vandeput AK
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 5:59 am AKST Nov 24, 2014
Forecast Valid: 1pm AKST Nov 24, 2014-6pm AKST Nov 30, 2014
WIND FORECASTS REFLECT THE PREDOMINANT SPEED AND DIRECTION
EXPECTED. SEA FORECASTS REPRESENT THE AVERAGE OF THE HIGHEST
ONE-THIRD OF THE COMBINED WINDWAVE AND SWELL HEIGHT.
- SynopsisLOW PRESSURE OVER THE EASTERN GULF WILL DISSIPATE THIS MORNING
AS IT MOVES ONSHORE OVER SOUTHEASTERN ALASKA.
MEANWHILE...ANOTHER AREA OF WEAK LOW PRESSURE WILL MOVE EAST
ACROSS THE NORTHERN GULF THROUGH TUESDAY.
- This Afternoon SE wind 5 to 10 kt becoming NW. Showers. Seas 1 to 2 ft.
- Tonight SE wind 10 to 15 kt. Showers likely, mainly after midnight. Seas 2 to 3 ft.
- Tuesday SE wind 10 to 15 kt. Showers likely. Seas 2 to 3 ft.
- Tuesday Night ESE wind 5 to 10 kt. Scattered showers before midnight. Seas 1 to 2 ft.
- Wednesday SE wind 10 to 15 kt. Sunny. Seas 2 to 3 ft.
- Wednesday Night SE wind 20 to 25 kt, with gusts as high as 35 kt. Mostly clear. Seas 4 to 5 ft.
- Thanksgiving Day E wind 15 to 20 kt. Sunny. Seas 3 to 4 ft.
- Thursday Night E wind around 15 kt. Partly cloudy. Seas around 3 ft.
- Friday E wind around 15 kt. Mostly sunny. Seas around 3 ft.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE