Active weather pattern Sunday brings threat of wintry weather to several parts of U.S
A few areas of active weather are expected on Sunday. The first will be in the Southwest, where locally heavy rain and mountain snow are possible from California to the Rockies. Farther east, wintry weather is possible over a large portion of the country. Numerous Winter Weather Advisories and a few Winter Storm Warnings are in effect from the southern Plains to New England.
8NM SW Lisianski Point AK
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 6:35 am AKST Mar 1, 2015
Forecast Valid: 11am AKST Mar 1, 2015-6pm AKST Mar 7, 2015
WIND FORECASTS REFLECT THE PREDOMINANT SPEED AND DIRECTION
EXPECTED. SEA FORECASTS REPRESENT THE AVERAGE OF THE HIGHEST
ONE-THIRD OF THE COMBINED WINDWAVE AND SWELL HEIGHT.
- SynopsisAN INVERTED TROUGH OF LOW PRESSURE WILL REMAIN ALONG THE OUTER
COAST OF SE AK THROUGH MON MORNING AS HIGH PRESSURE CONTINUES TO
BUILD OVER NW CANADA. A DEVELOPING LOW IN THE FAR WESTERN GULF
ON MON WILL PUSH A WEATHER FRONT INTO THE EASTERN GULF MON NIGHT
THEN ONSHORE OVER THE PANHANDLE TUE AND WED.
- Today N wind 10 to 15 kt. Rain likely before noon. Seas 2 to 3 ft.
- Tonight NNE wind 10 to 15 kt becoming ENE after midnight. Mostly clear. Seas around 3 ft.
- Monday NE wind 5 to 10 kt becoming SE in the afternoon. Mostly sunny. Seas 1 to 2 ft.
- Monday Night ESE wind 5 to 10 kt. Mostly cloudy. Seas 1 to 2 ft.
- Tuesday Variable winds 5 kt or less. A chance of rain. Seas around 3 ft.
- Tuesday Night S wind 5 to 15 kt. A chance of rain. Seas 3 to 4 ft.
- Wednesday S wind 5 to 10 kt. Rain likely. Seas 2 to 3 ft.
- Wednesday Night S wind 5 to 10 kt. Rain likely. Seas 2 to 3 ft.
- Thursday Variable winds 5 kt or less. A chance of rain. Seas 2 to 3 ft.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE