We need your feedback! Take our new, shorter survey
NWS is conducting research on how to better serve your needs. Please complete our annual customer satisfaction survey. We’ve shortened it from previous years to make it easier for you to share your opinions with us. The survey is available via the link below and the core section should only take about 10 minutes to complete. Details...
14NM WSW Lisianski Point AK
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 9:38 pm AKDT Sep 22, 2014
Forecast Valid: 11pm AKDT Sep 22, 2014-6pm AKDT Sep 29, 2014
WIND FORECASTS REFLECT THE PREDOMINANT SPEED AND DIRECTION
EXPECTED. SEA FORECASTS REPRESENT THE AVERAGE OF THE HIGHEST
ONE-THIRD OF THE COMBINED WINDWAVE AND SWELL HEIGHT.
- SynopsisWEAK HIGH PRESSURE OVER SOUTHEAST ALASKA WILL MOVE INTO BRITISH
COLUMBIA MONDAY AS A LARGE AREA OF LOW PRESSURE ABOUT 600 NM
SOUTHWEST OF HAIDA GWAII DRIFTS NORTHEAST THROUGH TUESDAY.
- Overnight SSE wind 5 to 10 kt. Showers, mainly before 1am. Seas 3 to 4 ft.
- Tuesday ENE wind around 10 kt. Scattered showers before 7am. Seas 3 to 4 ft.
- Tuesday Night N wind 10 to 15 kt. A slight chance of rain before 1am. Seas around 3 ft.
- Wednesday ENE wind 10 to 15 kt. A chance of rain after 1pm. Seas around 4 ft.
- Wednesday Night ENE wind 15 to 20 kt. A chance of rain. Seas around 5 ft.
- Thursday E wind around 20 kt, with gusts as high as 30 kt. A chance of rain. Seas around 5 ft.
- Thursday Night E wind around 20 kt. A chance of rain. Seas around 5 ft.
- Friday ESE wind 10 to 15 kt. A chance of rain. Seas 3 to 4 ft.
- Friday Night SE wind around 15 kt. Rain likely. Seas around 4 ft.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE