Heavy Snow For the Southern Rockies with Heavy Rain for Portions of the Southwest
A moist flow off the Pacific will bring heavy rain to southern California and Arizona with heavy snow for the southern Rocky Mountains Monday. More freezing rain is possible from the southern Plains to the central Mississippi Valley. Heavy snow is also expected for portions of New England and upstate New York Monday.
Read More... Humidity52% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.36 in (1028.0 mb) Dewpoint33°F (1°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Sitka, Sitka Airport (PASI)
Lat: 57.05°N Lon: 135.36°W Elev: 20ft.
Lisianski Point AK 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 45. North wind around 10 mph. Tonight Clear, with a low around 30. North wind 5 to 10 mph. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming southeast after midnight. Tuesday A 40 percent chance of rain after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 44. Southeast wind around 5 mph. Tuesday Night Rain likely, mainly after midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 36. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Wednesday Rain. High near 42. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Wednesday Night Rain. Cloudy, with a low around 35. Thursday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. Thursday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Friday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 42. Friday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 36. Saturday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43.