Severe thunderstorms forecast this evening into tonight
Scattered severe storms with wind and hail will occur this evening and tonight from the central Plains east-northeast to southern Lake Michigan. A cluster of severe storms is possible over the Black Hills region, and more isolated wind and hail storms may occur over interior portions of the Pacific Northwest.
13NM NNE Cape Edgecumbe AK
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 9:48 pm AKDT Jul 22, 2014
Forecast Valid: 11pm AKDT Jul 22, 2014-6pm AKDT Jul 29, 2014
WIND FORECASTS REFLECT THE PREDOMINANT SPEED AND DIRECTION
EXPECTED. SEA FORECASTS REPRESENT THE AVERAGE OF THE HIGHEST
ONE-THIRD OF THE COMBINED WINDWAVE AND SWELL HEIGHT.
- SynopsisA RIDGE OF HIGH PRESSURE WILL WEAKEN AS IT MOVES SLOWLY EASTWARD
TUE NIGHT. A WEAK WEATHER FRONT WILL MOVE INTO THE EASTERN GULF
ON WED. A SECOND FRONT WILL MOVE INTO THE PANHANDLE ON FRI.
- Overnight Variable winds 5 kt or less. Cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday Variable winds 5 kt or less. A chance of rain, mainly after 1pm. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. A chance of rain. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Thursday Variable winds 5 kt or less. A chance of showers. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Thursday Night SE wind 5 to 10 kt. Showers likely, mainly after 1am. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Friday SE wind around 10 kt. Rain. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Friday Night ESE wind around 15 kt. Rain likely. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday ESE wind 10 to 15 kt. Rain likely. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday Night ESE wind around 10 kt. Rain likely. Seas 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE