A Wintry Mix of Precipiatation Will Cross the Great Lakes Thursday
Light to moderate precipitation will spread from the Great Lakes and Ohio Valley to the northeast and mid-Atlantic states Thursday and Friday. The unusually warm temperatures over the Great Plains will come to an end. The southwest and four corners states will become increasingly wet Thursday and Friday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
6NM W Lisianski Point AK
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 4:30 am AKST Jan 29, 2015
Forecast Valid: 6am AKST Jan 29, 2015-6pm AKST Feb 4, 2015
WIND FORECASTS REFLECT THE PREDOMINANT SPEED AND DIRECTION
EXPECTED. SEA FORECASTS REPRESENT THE AVERAGE OF THE HIGHEST
ONE-THIRD OF THE COMBINED WINDWAVE AND SWELL HEIGHT.
- SynopsisWEAK HIGH PRESSURE WILL DEVELOP OVER THE CENTRAL PANHANDLE AND
EASTERN GULF TONIGHT...WHILE AN AREA OF LOW PRESSURE APPROACHES
- Today SSW wind 10 to 15 kt. Rain likely, mainly before noon. Seas 3 to 5 ft.
- Tonight Variable winds 5 kt or less. Isolated showers before midnight. Seas around 3 ft.
- Friday NNE wind around 10 kt. Mostly sunny. Seas around 4 ft.
- Friday Night NE wind around 10 kt. Partly cloudy. Seas 3 to 4 ft.
- Saturday NE wind 10 to 15 kt. A chance of rain after noon. Seas around 3 ft.
- Saturday Night ENE wind 10 to 15 kt. A chance of rain. Seas around 3 ft.
- Sunday ENE wind around 10 kt. A chance of rain. Seas 3 to 5 ft.
- Sunday Night ENE wind around 10 kt. Mostly cloudy. Seas 5 to 6 ft.
- Monday E wind around 10 kt. A chance of rain. Seas 6 to 7 ft.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE