Snow continues in Northern New England
Strong low pressure will keep snow going over northern New England into Thursday afternoon. Another low pressure area will bring snow to the central Plains and Mississippi Valley. Occasional rain and mountain snow is expected along the west coast and southern Rocky Mountains.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
6NM W Lisianski Point AK
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 2:57 am AKST Dec 18, 2014
Forecast Valid: 4am AKST Dec 18, 2014-6pm AKST Dec 24, 2014
WIND FORECASTS REFLECT THE PREDOMINANT SPEED AND DIRECTION
EXPECTED. SEA FORECASTS REPRESENT THE AVERAGE OF THE HIGHEST
ONE-THIRD OF THE COMBINED WINDWAVE AND SWELL HEIGHT.
- SynopsisA STORM FORCE FRONT WILL MOVE NORTHWESTWARD THROUGH THE EASTERN
GULF THU. A GALE FORCE FRONT WILL REACH THE EASTERN GULF ON FRI.
- Overnight E wind around 15 kt. A chance of rain. Seas around 5 ft.
- Thursday E wind 15 to 20 kt. Rain. Seas around 5 ft.
- Thursday Night E wind 15 to 20 kt. Rain likely. Seas 5 to 6 ft.
- Friday ESE wind 30 to 35 kt, with gusts as high as 50 kt. Rain. Seas 7 to 8 ft.
- Friday Night ESE wind 30 to 35 kt, with gusts as high as 50 kt. Rain. Seas 7 to 8 ft.
- Saturday ESE wind 25 to 35 kt, with gusts as high as 45 kt. Rain. Seas around 7 ft.
- Saturday Night ESE wind 15 to 25 kt becoming S after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 30 kt. Rain. Seas 5 to 6 ft.
- Sunday S wind 10 to 15 kt. Rain likely. Seas around 5 ft.
- Sunday Night SSW wind around 10 kt. Rain. Seas 5 to 6 ft.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE