While moderate snow winds down in the Northeast, heavy rainfall will develop across the Northwest
Moderate snow will begin tapering of throughout Thanksgiving Day across New England as the responsible coast low moves off eastern Canada by Friday morning. A weakening front will move into the Pacific Northwest Thanksgiving morning and dissipate bringing light to moderate rain to the Northwest Coast and parts of Northern California and elevation snow through Friday morning.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
10NM W Lisianski Point AK
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 3:04 pm AKST Nov 26, 2014
Forecast Valid: 6pm AKST Nov 26, 2014-6pm AKST Dec 3, 2014
WIND FORECASTS REFLECT THE PREDOMINANT SPEED AND DIRECTION
EXPECTED. SEA FORECASTS REPRESENT THE AVERAGE OF THE HIGHEST
ONE-THIRD OF THE COMBINED WINDWAVE AND SWELL HEIGHT.
- SynopsisHIGH PRESSURE WILL BUILD FROM YUKON SOUTHWARD INTO THE PANHANDLE
AND GULF THROUGH THU. STRONG OUTFLOW WINDS WILL DEVELOP WED
NIGHT AND CONTINUE THU. THE HIGH WILL PERSIST OVER THE GULF AND
CONTINUE TO BUILD SE INTO BC ON FRI.
- Tonight NNE wind 10 to 15 kt. Mostly clear. Seas 3 to 4 ft.
- Thanksgiving Day NNE wind 30 to 35 kt, with gusts as high as 45 kt. Sunny. Seas 6 to 7 ft.
- Thursday Night NNE wind 30 to 35 kt, with gusts as high as 45 kt. Mostly clear. Seas around 7 ft.
- Friday ENE wind 10 to 15 kt becoming S 5 to 10 kt in the afternoon. Sunny. Seas 8 ft subsiding to 2 ft.
- Friday Night NNE wind 5 to 10 kt. Partly cloudy. Seas 5 to 6 ft.
- Saturday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly cloudy. Seas around 5 ft.
- Saturday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. A chance of snow. Seas 3 to 4 ft.
- Sunday Variable winds 5 kt or less. A chance of rain and snow. Seas around 5 ft.
- Sunday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. A chance of snow. Seas 4 to 5 ft.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE