Snow winding down in the Northeast; heavy rainfall in the Northwest
Happy Thanksgiving! Conditions will continue to improve throughout Thanksgiving Day across New England as the nor'easter moves away from the coast. Meanwhile, the Pacific Northwest will remain wet due to a series of Pacific storm systems. Flood Watches remain in effect for parts of Washington state through Friday.
Read More... Humidity35% Wind SpeedNE 15 G 21 mph Barometer29.92 in (1012.9 mb) Dewpoint8°F (-13°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill23°F (-5°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 57.07°N Lon: 135.35°W Elev: 15ft.
13 Miles NNE Cape Edgecumbe AK 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Thanksgiving Day Sunny, with a high near 33. Northeast wind around 25 mph. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 24. Northeast wind 15 to 25 mph. Friday Sunny, with a high near 33. East wind 15 to 20 mph decreasing to 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Friday Night A 30 percent chance of snow after midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the evening. Saturday A 30 percent chance of rain after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36. East wind around 5 mph becoming north in the morning. Saturday Night Rain likely, mainly after midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 33. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Sunday Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Sunday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Monday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38. Monday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Tuesday Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40. Tuesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 36. Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 40.