Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 16 mph
- Barometer29.25 in (990.6 mb)
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 57.07°N Lon: 135.35°W Elev: 15ft.
13 Miles NNE Cape Edgecumbe AK
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Rain and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 39. Southeast wind 25 to 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Saturday Rain. High near 45. Southeast wind 20 to 25 mph decreasing to 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night Rain. Low around 38. Southeast wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Sunday Rain. High near 43. South wind around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Sunday Night A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 32. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Monday Showers likely, mainly after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 44. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Monday Night Rain. The rain could be heavy at times. Low around 33. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Tuesday Rain. The rain could be heavy at times. Cloudy, with a high near 43.
- Tuesday Night Rain. Cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 45.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 42.
- Thursday Night Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Friday Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 42.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cape Decision to Salisbury Sound Coastal Area, AK
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE