Rain, mountain snow continue out west; rain and thunderstorms forecast for Southeast and Gulf Coast
Rain and mountain snow are expected across parts of northern California and the Pacific Northwest on Friday. Heavy snow is forecast for the higher mountain elevations over the weekend. Meanwhile, rain and thunderstorms are forecast for parts of the Southeast and Gulf Coast states Friday and Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
7NM WNW Lisianski Point AK
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 7:50 am AKST Dec 19, 2014
Forecast Valid: 1pm AKST Dec 19, 2014-6pm AKST Dec 25, 2014
WIND FORECASTS REFLECT THE PREDOMINANT SPEED AND DIRECTION
EXPECTED. SEA FORECASTS REPRESENT THE AVERAGE OF THE HIGHEST
ONE-THIRD OF THE COMBINED WINDWAVE AND SWELL HEIGHT.
- SynopsisA GALE FORCE FRONT WILL MOVE INTO THE SOUTHEAST GULF FRIDAY
NIGHT AND CONTINUE NORTH TOWARDS PRINCE WILLIAM SOUND BY SUNDAY
- This Afternoon ESE wind around 20 kt. Rain likely. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tonight ESE wind around 20 kt. Rain. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday ESE wind 20 to 25 kt, with gusts as high as 35 kt. Rain. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday Night SE wind 10 to 15 kt. Rain. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday SSE wind 5 to 10 kt becoming SW in the afternoon. Rain. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Night SW wind around 10 kt becoming S after midnight. Rain likely. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday SSE wind around 10 kt. Rain likely. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday Night SSE wind 5 to 10 kt. Rain likely. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday SE wind around 10 kt. Rain likely. Seas 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE