Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms Saturday
Severe thunderstorms capable of producing damaging winds appear likely across parts of the upper Midwest, Ohio Valley and southern Great Lakes Saturday afternoon and evening. Marginally severe wind gusts and hail will also be possible across much of Kansas and southern Nebraska and in Pennsylvania, southern New York State and New Jersey Saturday afternoon.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
7NM SE Point Kakul AK
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 10:42 pm AKDT Jul 25, 2014
Forecast Valid: 2am AKDT Jul 26, 2014-6pm AKDT Aug 1, 2014
WIND FORECASTS REFLECT THE PREDOMINANT SPEED AND DIRECTION
EXPECTED. SEA FORECASTS REPRESENT THE AVERAGE OF THE HIGHEST
ONE-THIRD OF THE COMBINED WINDWAVE AND SWELL HEIGHT.
- SynopsisA LOW WILL PERSIST IN THE NORTHERN GULF INTO NEXT WEEK. A
WEATHER FRONT ACROSS THE CENTRAL PANHANDLE WILL CONTINUE NORTH
FRI EVENING. ANOTHER FRONT WILL APPROACH THE SOUTHERN PANHANDLE
FROM THE SOUTH ON SAT AFTERNOON.
- Overnight E wind around 10 kt. Rain. Seas around 2 ft.
- Saturday ESE wind around 15 kt. Rain. Seas around 3 ft.
- Saturday Night SE wind 15 to 20 kt. Rain. Seas 3 to 4 ft.
- Sunday SE wind 10 to 15 kt. Rain. Seas 2 to 3 ft.
- Sunday Night SE wind around 10 kt. Rain. Seas around 2 ft.
- Monday SE wind around 15 kt. Rain. Seas around 3 ft.
- Monday Night SE wind around 15 kt. Rain. Seas around 3 ft.
- Tuesday SE wind 10 to 15 kt. Rain. Seas 2 to 3 ft.
- Tuesday Night SE wind 10 to 15 kt. Rain likely. Seas 2 to 3 ft.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE