Rain Spreads Across the Eastern U.S. as Snow Moves Into the Great Lake States
Strong low pressure will move from the south to the Great Lake States Monday and Tuesday. A warm front will spread rain along the eastern seaboard while snow moves into the Great Lake States. Heavy snow is also expected across the northern Rocky Mountains and higher elevations of the Pacific Northwest.
11NM NNW Hobart Bay AK
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 10:14 am AKST Nov 23, 2014
Forecast Valid: 12pm AKST Nov 23, 2014-6pm AKST Nov 29, 2014
WIND FORECASTS REFLECT THE PREDOMINANT SPEED AND DIRECTION
EXPECTED. SEA FORECASTS REPRESENT THE AVERAGE OF THE HIGHEST
ONE-THIRD OF THE COMBINED WINDWAVE AND SWELL HEIGHT.
- SynopsisAN AREA OF LOW PRESSURE WILL ENTER THE SOUTHEASTERN GULF SUNDAY
- This Afternoon SW wind around 10 kt. Scattered showers. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tonight NE wind around 15 kt. Showers likely, mainly after midnight. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday NE wind 5 to 10 kt becoming SW in the afternoon. Rain and snow before noon, then rain and snow showers. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday Night SW wind 5 to 10 kt. Snow showers. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday NE wind 5 to 10 kt. Snow showers likely. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday Night NE wind 5 to 10 kt. Scattered snow showers. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday NE wind around 10 kt. Mostly sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday Night NE wind around 15 kt. Partly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Thanksgiving Day NE wind around 15 kt. Mostly sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE