Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Kake Airport (PAFE)
Lat: 56.97 Lon: -133.95 Elev: 0ft.
14 Miles NE Angoon AK
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 26. Northeast wind 15 to 20 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 14. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of light snow after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. Northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 31. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Sunday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Monday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33.
- Monday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Tuesday Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 32.
- Tuesday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Wednesday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 30.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Juneau Borough and Northern Admiralty Island, AK
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE