Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest, tapering off in New England
A series of storm systems will bring several rounds of rain to the Pacific Northwest and northern California over the next several days. Heavy rain, high winds and thunderstorms are expected, especially along the coast. Meanwhile, rain and gusty winds will taper off across New England as the coastal low that has been affecting that area moves offshore.
Read More... Humidity81% Wind SpeedE 6 mph Barometer29.89 in Dewpoint39°F (4°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Kake Airport (PAFE)
Lat: 56.97°N Lon: 133.95°W Elev: 0ft.
9 Miles W Mole Harbor AK 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Scattered showers after noon. Patchy fog before noon. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 47. Northeast wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Tonight Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Saturday Scattered showers before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 46. Northeast wind around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. Northeast wind 5 to 15 mph. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Sunday Night Scattered showers before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. Tuesday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47. Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 47. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 46.