Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Kake Airport (PAFE)
Lat: 56.97°N Lon: 133.95°W Elev: 0ft.
5 Miles WNW Mole Harbor AK
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A 50 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. Southeast wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Tonight Rain before midnight, then rain and snow. The rain and snow could be heavy at times. Low around 33. South wind 15 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 45 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 5 to 8 inches possible.
- Tuesday Rain. High near 40. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Tuesday Night Rain. Low around 34. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 42. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain and snow before midnight, then snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 33. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Thursday Rain. High near 41. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Thursday Night Rain. Cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Friday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 41.
- Friday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 40.
- Saturday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Sunday Snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Juneau Borough and Northern Admiralty Island, AK
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE