Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer29.83 in (1010.2 mb)
- Dewpoint5°F (-15°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Juneau International Airport (PAJN)
Lat: 58.38°N Lon: 134.58°W Elev: 12ft.
11 Miles WNW Mole Harbor AK
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 20 percent chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 20. Northeast wind around 20 mph.
- Friday Snow likely, mainly after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 34. Northeast wind 20 to 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Friday Night Rain and snow, becoming all rain after midnight. Low around 34. Northeast wind 20 to 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Saturday Rain. High near 40. Southeast wind 15 to 20 mph becoming southwest in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Saturday Night Rain. Low around 38. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph becoming southwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Sunday Rain. High near 41. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Sunday Night Rain before midnight, then rain and snow likely. Low around 32. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 41.
- Monday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Tuesday Rain. Cloudy, with a high near 39.
- Tuesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 41.
- Wednesday Night Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Juneau Borough and Northern Admiralty Island, AK
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE