Unsettled weather forecast across eastern U.S.
A storm system moving across the Great Lakes will bring unsettled weather to parts of the eastern U.S. on Monday, with widespread rain is expected across much of the Northeast. Snow is likely across Wisconsin and the western Great Lakes. Snow is also expected across the central and northern Rockies Monday into Tuesday.
HumidityNA Wind SpeedNA BarometerNA DewpointN/A VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
Elfin Cove Seaplane (PAEL)
Lat: 58.21°N Lon: 136.35°W Elev: 0ft.
12 Miles SSW Pelican AK 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Showers. High near 44. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Tonight Showers likely, mainly after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. South wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tuesday Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42. East wind around 5 mph becoming northeast in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. Thanksgiving Day Sunny, with a high near 38. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 35. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 36.