Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.39 in (1029.2 mb)
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Juneau International Airport (PAJN)
Lat: 58.38 Lon: -134.58 Elev: 12ft.
11 Miles SE Cube Cove AK
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 29. Southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Patchy fog after midnight. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of snow after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 34. Southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Night A 40 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 29. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph after midnight.
- Monday A chance of snow and freezing drizzle before noon, then a chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 38. East wind around 5 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Monday Night A chance of rain before midnight, then rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 32. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Tuesday Snow before noon, then rain. High near 37. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Tuesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 40.
- Wednesday Night Rain. Cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Thursday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 37.
- Thursday Night Rain and snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Friday Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 36.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Juneau Borough and Northern Admiralty Island, AK
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE