Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSE 18 G 26 mph
- Barometer29.96 in (1014.3 mb)
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Juneau International Airport (PAJN)
Lat: 58.38°N Lon: 134.58°W Elev: 12ft.
11 Miles SE Cube Cove AK
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A 50 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45. Southeast wind around 20 mph.
- Tonight Rain. The rain could be heavy at times. Low around 36. Southeast wind 20 to 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between 1 and 2 inches possible.
- Tuesday Rain before noon, then showers after noon. High near 43. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Tuesday Night Rain. Low around 34. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 41. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Wednesday Night Rain and snow likely before midnight, then snow. Low around 33. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Thursday Rain. High near 40. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Thursday Night Rain. Cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Friday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 41.
- Friday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 40.
- Saturday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Sunday Snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Juneau Borough and Northern Admiralty Island, AK
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE