Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest, New England
An active weather pattern continues across the Pacific Northwest on Thursday, where an onshore flow will usher in moisture from the Pacific Ocean, resulting in several inches of rain across the region. Meanwhile, a coastal storm off the Northeast coast will bring periods of rain to parts of New England through early Friday. Showers and thunderstorms are also possible across parts of the Midwest.
11NM S Game Creek AK
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 3:31 am AKDT Oct 23, 2014
Forecast Valid: 10am AKDT Oct 23, 2014-6pm AKDT Oct 29, 2014
WIND FORECASTS REFLECT THE PREDOMINANT SPEED AND DIRECTION
EXPECTED. SEA FORECASTS REPRESENT THE AVERAGE OF THE HIGHEST
ONE-THIRD OF THE COMBINED WINDWAVE AND SWELL HEIGHT.
- SynopsisA WEAK LOW W OF HAIDA GWAII WILL MOVE W THROUGH THE DAY AND MERGE
WITH A SECOND LOW IN THE N PACIFIC. THE RESULTING SYSTEM WILL
ROTATE E AND BECOME NEARLY STATIONARY OFF THE COAST OF HAIDA GWAII
- Today Variable winds 5 kt or less. Scattered showers, mainly after 1pm. Patchy fog before 1pm. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tonight Variable winds 5 kt or less. Scattered showers, mainly before 1am. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Friday SE wind 5 to 10 kt. Scattered showers, mainly after 7am. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Friday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Scattered showers. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Scattered showers. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Scattered showers. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Partly sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday SE wind around 10 kt. Partly sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE