Warmup expected in the East, cooler weather forecast across parts of West
Much of the eastern U.S. will see a significant warming trend beginning on Friday, with high temperatures as much as 10-15 degrees warmer than on Thursday. The warming trend will continue into the weekend. Meanwhile, temperatures will be on the decrease across much of the northern Plains and Intermountain West over the next several days.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
15NM S Game Creek AK
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 11:39 pm AKST Nov 27, 2014
Forecast Valid: 12pm AKST Nov 28, 2014-6pm AKST Dec 4, 2014
WIND FORECASTS REFLECT THE PREDOMINANT SPEED AND DIRECTION
EXPECTED. SEA FORECASTS REPRESENT THE AVERAGE OF THE HIGHEST
ONE-THIRD OF THE COMBINED WINDWAVE AND SWELL HEIGHT.
- SynopsisAS HIGH PRESSURE OVER NORTHERN BC DRIFTS SE AND WEAKENS THROUGH
FRIDAY EVENING OUTFLOW WINDS CONTINUE TO DIMINISH. A NEW FRONTAL
SYSTEM WILL MOVE INTO THE NORTHERN GULF FROM THE WEST ON SAT.
- This Afternoon Variable winds 5 kt or less. Sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tonight SE wind 5 to 10 kt. A slight chance of snow after midnight. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday Variable winds 5 kt or less. A chance of snow, mainly after noon. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday Night SE wind around 10 kt. Snow, mainly after midnight. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday SE wind 5 to 10 kt. Snow. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. A chance of snow. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday Variable winds 5 kt or less. A chance of snow. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday Night SE wind around 10 kt. A chance of snow. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday SE wind around 10 kt. Snow likely. Seas 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE