Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer29.29 in (991.7 mb)
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
Current conditions at
Juneau International Airport (PAJN)
Lat: 58.38°N Lon: 134.58°W Elev: 12ft.
7 Miles SE Point Young AK
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow before noon, then rain. High near 38. East wind 15 to 20 mph becoming south in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tonight Rain before midnight, then showers after midnight. Low around 37. East wind around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Sunday Showers. High near 41. Southeast wind around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Sunday Night Showers. Low around 33. South wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Monday Showers. High near 40. South wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday Night Rain. Low around 33. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Tuesday Rain. The rain could be heavy at times. High near 39. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Tuesday Night Rain. The rain could be heavy at times. Cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 40.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 39.
- Thursday Night Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Friday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 38.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Juneau Borough and Northern Admiralty Island, AK
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE