Wintry mix and snow from western mountains to Ohio Valley Saturday
A storm system in the west will bring rain to California and the Desert Southwest Saturday. Snow will fall in the Sierra, Great Basin and southern Rocky Mountains. Meanwhile a warm front will bring rain to Texas with a wintry mix from the Red River Valley to southern Ohio Valley. North of this front, snow is expected from the southern Plains to northern Ohio Valley.
Read More... Humidity92% Wind SpeedE 3 mph Barometer30.37 in (1028.3 mb) Dewpoint27°F (-3°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Juneau, Juneau International Airport (PAJN)
Lat: 58.35°N Lon: 134.58°W Elev: 20ft.
5 Miles SSE Point Young AK 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Partly sunny, with a high near 39. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon. Tonight Rain likely after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. South wind around 5 mph becoming north after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Sunday A chance of rain and snow before noon. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 44. North wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. North wind around 15 mph becoming east in the evening. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40. North wind 10 to 15 mph becoming east in the morning. Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Tuesday A 30 percent chance of rain after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. Tuesday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 41. Wednesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 32. Thursday Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 43. Thursday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 32. Friday Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 42.