Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer29.84 in (1010.3 mb)
- Dewpoint6°F (-14°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Juneau International Airport (PAJN)
Lat: 58.38°N Lon: 134.58°W Elev: 12ft.
Point Young AK
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 21. East wind around 25 mph.
- Friday A 40 percent chance of snow, mainly after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 33. East wind around 30 mph.
- Friday Night Snow before midnight, then rain. Low around 30. East wind around 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Saturday Rain. High near 39. East wind 25 to 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Saturday Night Rain before midnight, then snow. Low around 31. East wind around 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Sunday Snow. High near 36. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Sunday Night Snow. Low around 30. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 37.
- Monday Night Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 38.
- Tuesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 39.
- Wednesday Night Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Thursday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Juneau Borough and Northern Admiralty Island, AK
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE