Powerful nor'easter continues to affect areas across Northeast
The powerful nor'easter that brought moderate to heavy snowfall and blizzard conditions to the Northeast on Monday will continue to affect the region on Tuesday, with heavy snow and blizzard conditions expected from eastern Long Island to Maine as the system slowly moves to the northeast. Snow and strong winds will being tapering off from south to north Tuesday night into Wednesday morning.
Read More... Humidity92% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.19 in (1022.3 mb) Dewpoint28°F (-2°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Juneau, Juneau International Airport (PAJN)
Lat: 58.35°N Lon: 134.58°W Elev: 20ft.
Point Young AK 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight A 40 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 29. East wind 20 to 25 mph. Wednesday Snow before noon, then rain. High near 36. East wind 20 to 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Little or no snow accumulation expected. Wednesday Night Rain. Low around 34. East wind around 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible. Thursday Rain. High near 39. East wind 15 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Thursday Night Rain likely, mainly before midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 34. East wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Friday A chance of rain and snow before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 39. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 33. Monday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Tuesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36.