Flash flooding possible across parts of New Mexico and Texas
Tropical moisture associated with the remnants of Tropical Storm Odile will bring a threat of flash flooding on Friday across parts of eastern New Mexico into southeastern Texas. Additional rainfall amounts of 1-3 inches are expected on Friday, before the threat of excessive rainfall moves into north Texas on Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
3NM W Auke Bay AK
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 9:02 am AKDT Sep 19, 2014
Forecast Valid: 3pm AKDT Sep 19, 2014-6pm AKDT Sep 25, 2014
WIND FORECASTS REFLECT THE PREDOMINANT SPEED AND DIRECTION
EXPECTED. SEA FORECASTS REPRESENT THE AVERAGE OF THE HIGHEST
ONE-THIRD OF THE COMBINED WINDWAVE AND SWELL HEIGHT.
- SynopsisTHE GALE FORCE LOW OVER THE NORTHERN GULF WILL MOVE SLOWLY TO
THE NORTHWEST FRI AND WEAKEN. ANOTHER STRONG LOW AND FRONT WILL
MOVE INTO THE CENTRAL AND SOUTHERN PANHANDLE FROM THE SOUTH FRI
NIGHT INTO SAT.
- This Afternoon SE wind around 20 kt. Showers. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tonight SE wind 10 to 15 kt. Rain. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday SE wind 5 to 10 kt. Rain. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday Night SE wind 5 to 10 kt. Rain. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday SE wind 10 to 15 kt. Rain. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Night SE wind around 15 kt. Rain. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday SE wind 10 to 15 kt. Rain. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday Night SE wind 5 to 10 kt. Rain likely. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday Variable winds 5 kt or less. A chance of rain. Seas 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE