Rain Spreads Across the Eastern U.S. as Snow Moves Into the Great Lake States
Strong low pressure will move from the south to the Great Lake States Monday and Tuesday. A warm front will spread rain along the eastern seaboard while snow moves into the Great Lake States. Heavy snow is also expected across the northern Rocky Mountains and higher elevations of the Pacific Northwest.
Read More... Humidity93% Wind SpeedSE 12 mph Barometer29.78 in (1008.3 mb) Dewpoint39°F (4°C) Visibility8.00 mi Wind Chill34°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Juneau International Airport (PAJN)
Lat: 58.38°N Lon: 134.58°W Elev: 12ft.
Mendenhall Valley AK 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Scattered showers. Cloudy, with a high near 39. Southeast wind around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Tonight Showers. Low around 32. Southeast wind 15 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Monday Rain likely before noon, then showers likely after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 38. Southeast wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Monday Night Showers likely, mainly before midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 30. East wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tuesday Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 32. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19. Thanksgiving Day Sunny, with a high near 29. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 25. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26.