Powerful nor'easter continues to affect areas across Northeast
The powerful nor'easter that brought moderate to heavy snowfall and blizzard conditions to the Northeast on Monday will continue to affect the region on Tuesday, with heavy snow and blizzard conditions expected from eastern Long Island to Maine as the system slowly moves to the northeast. Snow and strong winds will being tapering off from south to north Tuesday night into Wednesday morning.
Read More... Humidity82% Wind SpeedNW 3 mph Barometer29.99 in (1015.4 mb) Dewpoint25°F (-4°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Juneau, Juneau International Airport (PAJN)
Lat: 58.35°N Lon: 134.58°W Elev: 20ft.
2 Miles ENE Lena Beach AK 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. Southeast wind around 10 mph. Tonight A 20 percent chance of light snow after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. East wind 5 to 10 mph. Wednesday Rain and snow. High near 36. East wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible. Wednesday Night Rain and snow. Low around 32. East wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Thursday Rain. High near 38. East wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Thursday Night Rain and snow likely, mainly before midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 32. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Friday A chance of rain and snow before noon, then a chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. Sunday A chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 34. Sunday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Monday A chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 35.