Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 8 mph
- Barometer29.96 in (1014.5 mb)
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Juneau International Airport (PAJN)
Lat: 58.38°N Lon: 134.58°W Elev: 12ft.
2 Miles NW Mendenhall Valley AK
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow showers likely before noon, then a chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. Light south wind becoming southeast 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tonight Rain. The rain could be heavy at times. Low around 36. Southeast wind 25 to 30 mph decreasing to 15 to 20 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 45 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between 1 and 2 inches possible.
- Tuesday Rain. High near 42. Southeast wind around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Tuesday Night Rain. Low around 34. Southeast wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Wednesday Rain. High near 43. Southeast wind 10 to 15 mph becoming northwest in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Wednesday Night Rain likely before midnight, then snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 31. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Thursday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 41. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Thursday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Friday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 40.
- Friday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Saturday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 41.
- Saturday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Sunday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 37.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Juneau Borough and Northern Admiralty Island, AK
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE