Strong winds in the Great Lakes and Ohio Valley
A developing storm system in the Upper Midwest will move through the Great Lakes into Canada on Monday. Winds will be gusty and strong around this system and extend from the Great Lakes to the Ohio and Tennessee Valleys. The strongest winds will be around Lake Ontario and Lake Erie, with gusts up to 60 mph in parts of Michigan, Ohio and Upstate New York where High Wind Warnings are in effect.
Read More... Humidity89% Wind SpeedE 9 mph Barometer29.78 in (1008.2 mb) Dewpoint37°F (3°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill34°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Juneau International Airport (PAJN)
Lat: 58.38°N Lon: 134.58°W Elev: 12ft.
2 Miles NW Mendenhall Valley AK 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Rain. Low around 32. Northeast wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Monday Rain likely before noon, then showers likely after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 40. Southeast wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Monday Night Showers likely, mainly before midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 31. East wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tuesday Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. East wind around 10 mph. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 33. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21. Thanksgiving Day Sunny, with a high near 30. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 30.