Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Light Snow Fog/Mist
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer29.36 in (994.2 mb)
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
- Visibility3.00 mi
Current conditions at
Juneau International Airport (PAJN)
Lat: 58.38°N Lon: 134.58°W Elev: 12ft.
2 Miles NNW Mendenhall Valley AK
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Snow. Low around 26. North wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Saturday Snow before noon, then rain. High near 38. East wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Saturday Night Rain before midnight, then showers after midnight. Low around 33. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Sunday Showers. High near 40. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Sunday Night Rain showers before midnight, then snow showers likely. Low around 31. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Monday Showers. High near 41. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday Night Rain. Low around 32. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Tuesday Rain. The rain could be heavy at times. Cloudy, with a high near 43.
- Tuesday Night Rain. The rain could be heavy at times. Cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 43.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 41.
- Thursday Night Rain and snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Friday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Juneau Borough and Northern Admiralty Island, AK
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE