Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Point Retreat (PRTA2)
Lat: 58.41°N Lon: 134.95°W Elev: 30ft.
2 Miles E Eagle Beach AK
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A 50 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42. Southeast wind around 20 mph.
- Tonight Rain. The rain could be heavy at times. Low around 36. Southeast wind 30 to 35 mph decreasing to 20 to 25 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 50 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between three quarters and one inch possible.
- Tuesday Rain before noon, then showers after noon. High near 42. Southwest wind 15 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Tuesday Night Rain. Low around 35. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Wednesday Rain before noon, then rain and snow. High near 43. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Wednesday Night Rain and snow likely, becoming all snow after midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 33. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Thursday Rain. High near 41. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Thursday Night Rain. Cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Friday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 42.
- Friday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 41.
- Saturday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Sunday Snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Juneau Borough and Northern Admiralty Island, AK
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE