Powerful nor'easter continues to affect areas across Northeast
The powerful nor'easter that brought moderate to heavy snowfall and blizzard conditions to the Northeast on Monday will continue to affect the region on Tuesday, with heavy snow and blizzard conditions expected from eastern Long Island to Maine as the system slowly moves to the northeast. Snow and strong winds will being tapering off from south to north Tuesday night into Wednesday morning.
HumidityNA Wind SpeedNA BarometerNA DewpointN/A VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
Point Retreat (PRTA2)
Lat: 58.41°N Lon: 134.95°W Elev: 98ft.
2 Miles E Eagle Beach AK 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 32. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming southeast. Tonight A 20 percent chance of light snow after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Northeast wind around 15 mph. Wednesday Snow. High near 35. Northeast wind 15 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible. Wednesday Night Rain and snow, becoming all snow after midnight. Low around 33. Northeast wind around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Thursday Rain. High near 39. Northeast wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Thursday Night Rain and snow likely, mainly before midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 33. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Friday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 33. Sunday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Monday A chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 33.