Unsettled weather forecast across eastern U.S.
A storm system moving across the Great Lakes will bring unsettled weather to parts of the eastern U.S. on Monday, with widespread rain is expected across much of the Northeast. Snow is likely across Wisconsin and the western Great Lakes. Snow is also expected across the central and northern Rockies Monday into Tuesday.
Read More... HumidityNA Wind SpeedNA BarometerNA DewpointN/A VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
Point Retreat (PRTA2)
Lat: 58.41°N Lon: 134.95°W Elev: 30ft.
5 Miles NE Eagle Beach AK 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Showers, mainly before noon. High near 38. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Tonight Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming northeast after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tuesday Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35. Northeast wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. Northeast wind around 10 mph. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 31. Northeast wind around 15 mph. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19. Thanksgiving Day Sunny, with a high near 28. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 25. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17. Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 28.