Severe weather possible for parts of northern Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Tuesday afternoon and evening across portions of the northern Plains, from extreme south-central North Dakota into eastern South Dakota. Isolated severe thunderstorms capable of hail and locally-strong wind gusts are possible.
Read More... HumidityNA Wind SpeedNA BarometerNA DewpointN/A VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
Haines Airport (PAHN)
Lat: 59.25°N Lon: 135.52°W Elev: 31ft.
7 Miles NNE Point Bridget AK 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Showers. High near 51. Northeast wind around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Tonight Isolated showers before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. Northeast wind 15 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 50. Northeast wind 15 to 20 mph. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. Northeast wind 20 to 25 mph. Thursday A 30 percent chance of rain after noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. Northeast wind around 30 mph. Thursday Night Rain. Low around 44. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Friday Rain. High near 48. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Friday Night Rain. Cloudy, with a low around 44. Saturday Rain. Cloudy, with a high near 46. Saturday Night Rain. Cloudy, with a low around 45. Sunday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 46. Sunday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. Monday A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 46.