Severe weather continues to be forecast for much of the weekend across the southern U.S.
Severe weather is possible on Saturday from southwest Texas to the central Gulf Coast. Primary threats are damaging wind gusts and a tornado or two. On Sunday, a similar risk exists from the western Gulf Coast states across the Southeast to the coastal Carolinas.
8NM NNE Point Bridget AK
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 4:15 am AKST Nov 22, 2014
Forecast Valid: 7am AKST Nov 22, 2014-6pm AKST Nov 28, 2014
WIND FORECASTS REFLECT THE PREDOMINANT SPEED AND DIRECTION
EXPECTED. SEA FORECASTS REPRESENT THE AVERAGE OF THE HIGHEST
ONE-THIRD OF THE COMBINED WINDWAVE AND SWELL HEIGHT.
- SynopsisLOW PRESSURE WILL PERSIST OVER THE WESTERN GULF THROUGH
MONDAY...WHILE A SECOND AREA OF LOW PRESSURE APPROACHES THE
SOUTHEASTERN GULF SUNDAY NIGHT.
- Today NE wind around 15 kt. Showers. Seas around 3 ft.
- Tonight SW wind around 10 kt. Showers likely. Seas around 2 ft.
- Sunday SW wind around 10 kt. Showers likely, mainly after noon. Seas around 2 ft.
- Sunday Night SW wind around 10 kt. Showers likely, mainly after midnight. Seas around 2 ft.
- Monday NE wind 10 to 15 kt. Showers likely, mainly after noon. Seas 2 to 3 ft.
- Monday Night NE wind 5 to 15 kt. Showers likely. Seas 1 to 3 ft.
- Tuesday NE wind 10 to 15 kt. A chance of showers. Seas 2 to 3 ft.
- Tuesday Night NE wind around 10 kt. A chance of showers. Seas around 2 ft.
- Wednesday NE wind 10 to 15 kt. A chance of showers. Seas 2 to 3 ft.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE