Developing storm will spread rain across eastern U.S.; thunderstorms in the Southeast
A storm system developing in the South will move up the Mississippi River Valley on Sunday bringing rainfall to much of the eastern U.S., along with thunderstorms in the southeastern states. Some of the thunderstorms in the Southeast could produce large hail, damaging wind and heavy rain.
8NM NNE Point Bridget AK
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 9:32 pm AKST Nov 22, 2014
Forecast Valid: 1am AKST Nov 23, 2014-6pm AKST Nov 29, 2014
WIND FORECASTS REFLECT THE PREDOMINANT SPEED AND DIRECTION
EXPECTED. SEA FORECASTS REPRESENT THE AVERAGE OF THE HIGHEST
ONE-THIRD OF THE COMBINED WINDWAVE AND SWELL HEIGHT.
- SynopsisLOW PRESSURE WILL PERSIST OVER THE ALASKAN PENINSULA AS A SERIES
OF WEAK WAVES TRAVEL NORTHEAST INTO THE FAR SOUTHEASTERN GULF
THROUGH MONDAY MORNING.
- Overnight SW wind around 10 kt. Scattered showers. Seas around 2 ft.
- Sunday SW wind 5 to 15 kt becoming NE in the morning. Showers. Seas 1 to 3 ft.
- Sunday Night SSW wind 5 to 10 kt becoming NE after midnight. Showers likely. Seas 1 to 2 ft.
- Monday NNE wind 10 to 15 kt becoming E in the afternoon. Scattered showers. Seas 2 to 3 ft.
- Monday Night E wind 5 to 10 kt becoming NE after midnight. Showers likely. Seas 1 to 2 ft.
- Tuesday NE wind around 10 kt becoming ESE in the morning. Showers likely, mainly before noon. Seas around 2 ft.
- Tuesday Night NNE wind 5 to 10 kt. A chance of rain and snow showers before midnight. Seas 1 to 2 ft.
- Wednesday NE wind 10 to 15 kt. Partly sunny. Seas 2 to 3 ft.
- Wednesday Night NE wind 15 to 20 kt. Patchy fog. Seas 3 to 4 ft.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE