Flash flooding possible across parts of Great Basin and southern Plains
A very wet pattern will persist across the Great Basin and into the southern Plains on Tuesday. Heavy rainfall is expected from southeastern Wyoming across Colorado, northeastern New Mexico into the Texas Panhandle and western Oklahoma. Isolated rainfall rates of 1-2 inches per hour will bring a risk of flash flooding to these areas
Light Rain Fog/Mist
12°C Humidity96% Wind SpeedE 5 mph Barometer29.95 in (1014.1 mb) Dewpoint52°F (11°C) Visibility4.00 mi Wind Chill52°F (11°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 59.52°N Lon: 139.67°W Elev: 89ft.
8 Miles NNE Situk AK 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Periods of rain. High near 60. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Tonight Rain. Low around 51. East wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Wednesday Showers likely. Patchy fog before noon. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 59. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Wednesday Night Scattered showers before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 62. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48. Friday Sunny, with a high near 62. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. Sunday A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 60. Sunday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. Monday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 60.