Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedE 9 G 18 mph
- Barometer29.77 in (1008.1 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 59.52°N Lon: 139.67°W Elev: 89ft.
11 Miles NNE Situk AK
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Rain. High near 39. East wind around 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Tonight Rain before midnight, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after midnight. Some of the storms could produce heavy rainfall. Low around 37. Southeast wind 20 to 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between 1 and 2 inches possible.
- Tuesday Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 41. Southeast wind 15 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Tuesday Night Rain. Low around 32. South wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Wednesday Snow before noon, then rain and snow likely. High near 42. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Wednesday Night Snow likely before midnight, then rain. Low around 32. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Thursday Rain. High near 42. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Thursday Night Rain. Cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Friday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 41.
- Friday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 39.
- Saturday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Sunday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cape Fairweather to Cape Suckling Coastal Area, AK
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE