Major nor'easter expected to bring heavy snow, blizzard conditions to Northeast
A storm system off the East Coast will continue to strengthen as it develops into a major nor'easter on Monday. As the storm moves up the coast, it is expected to bring snowfall of 1-3 feet or more to many parts of the Northeast through Tuesday evening, including New York City and Boston. Strong, gusty winds will combine with the snow to create blizzard conditions along and near the coast.
Read More... Humidity96% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer29.94 in (1013.8 mb) Dewpoint29°F (-2°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lat: 59.52°N Lon: 139.67°W Elev: 36ft.
13 Miles ENE Yakutat AK 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 29. North wind around 5 mph. Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18. East wind around 10 mph. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 25. Southeast wind 10 to 15 mph. Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of snow after midnight. Increasing clouds, with a low around 22. Southeast wind 10 to 15 mph. Wednesday Snow likely before noon, then rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 32. East wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Wednesday Night Rain likely, mainly before midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 29. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Thursday Rain and snow likely, becoming all rain after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 36. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Thursday Night A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a low around 32. Friday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38. Friday Night A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a low around 35. Saturday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 37. Saturday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 31. Sunday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 37.