Flash flooding possible across parts of Great Basin and southern Plains
A very wet pattern will persist across the Great Basin and into the southern Plains on Tuesday. Heavy rainfall is expected from southeastern Wyoming across Colorado, northeastern New Mexico into the Texas Panhandle and western Oklahoma. Isolated rainfall rates of 1-2 inches per hour will bring a risk of flash flooding to these areas
Read More... Humidity93% Wind SpeedE 3 mph Barometer29.95 in (1014.2 mb) Dewpoint53°F (12°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lat: 59.52°N Lon: 139.67°W Elev: 89ft.
38 Miles ENE Situk AK 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Periods of rain. High near 49. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Tonight Rain. Low around 44. South wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Wednesday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 45. Southwest wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Wednesday Night Scattered showers before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 50. Calm wind. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45. Friday Sunny, with a high near 52. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. Sunday A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 50. Sunday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. Monday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 49.