Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.28 in (1025.4 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lat: 59.52 Lon: -139.67 Elev: 89ft.
28 Miles E Point Latouche AK
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. Northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday A chance of snow before noon, then a chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Tuesday Night A 50 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 29. East wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Wednesday Snow. High near 35. East wind 15 to 20 mph increasing to 25 to 30 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Wednesday Night Snow. Low around 29. East wind 20 to 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Thursday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 30. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Thursday Night Snow likely, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Friday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 32.
- Friday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 38.
- Saturday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Sunday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 36.
- Sunday Night Rain and snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Monday A chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 37.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cape Fairweather to Cape Suckling Coastal Area, AK
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE