Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedS 7 mph
- Barometer29.78 in (1008.4 mb)
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 59.52°N Lon: 139.67°W Elev: 89ft.
28 Miles E Point Latouche AK
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow showers before noon, then rain showers. High near 43. West wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total daytime snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Tonight Rain. Low around 33. West wind 5 to 15 mph becoming east in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Thursday Rain. High near 44. East wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Thursday Night Rain. Low around 34. Northeast wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Friday Rain before noon, then rain and snow. High near 42. East wind around 5 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Friday Night Snow showers likely, mainly before midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 27. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday Cloudy, with a high near 40.
- Saturday Night Cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Sunday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39.
- Sunday Night Snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Monday Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 40.
- Monday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cape Fairweather to Cape Suckling Coastal Area, AK
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE