Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest
A series of storm systems will bring several rounds of rain to the Pacific Northwest and northern California over the next several days. Heavy rain, high winds and thunderstorms are expected, especially along the coast. Meanwhile, rain and gusty winds will taper off across New England as the coastal low that has been affecting that area moves offshore.
3NM NE Cape Cleare AK
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 5:32 am AKDT Oct 24, 2014
Forecast Valid: 9am AKDT Oct 24, 2014-6pm AKDT Oct 30, 2014
WIND FORECASTS REFLECT THE PREDOMINANT SPEED AND DIRECTION
EXPECTED. SEA FORECASTS REPRESENT AN AVERAGE OF THE HIGHEST
ONE-THIRD OF THE COMBINED WIND WAVE AND SWELL HEIGHT.
- SynopsisA TROUGH OF LOW PRESSURE OVER THE NORTH GULF COAST WILL PERSIST
THROUGH LATE SUN NIGHT.
- Today N wind 10 to 15 kt. Scattered showers after 1pm. Seas 2 to 3 ft.
- Tonight NNE wind around 15 kt. Scattered showers. Seas around 3 ft.
- Saturday NNE wind 10 to 15 kt. Scattered showers, mainly before 1pm. Seas 2 to 3 ft.
- Saturday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Partly cloudy. Seas around 2 ft.
- Sunday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Sunny. Seas around 2 ft.
- Sunday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Partly cloudy. Seas around 2 ft.
- Monday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly cloudy. Seas around 2 ft.
- Monday Night Variable winds less than 5 kt becoming N 5 to 10 kt after midnight. A chance of showers. Seas around 2 ft.
- Tuesday NNW wind 10 to 15 kt. A chance of showers. Seas 2 to 3 ft.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE