Snow winding down in the Northeast; heavy rainfall in the Northwest
Happy Thanksgiving! Conditions will continue to improve throughout Thanksgiving Day across New England as the nor'easter moves away from the coast. Meanwhile, the Pacific Northwest will remain wet due to a series of Pacific storm systems. Flood Watches remain in effect for parts of Washington state through Friday.
3NM NE Cape Cleare AK
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 5:32 am AKST Nov 27, 2014
Forecast Valid: 3pm AKST Nov 27, 2014-6pm AKST Dec 3, 2014
WIND FORECASTS REFLECT THE PREDOMINANT SPEED AND DIRECTION
EXPECTED. SEA FORECASTS REPRESENT AN AVERAGE OF THE HIGHEST
ONE-THIRD OF THE COMBINED WIND WAVE AND SWELL HEIGHT.
- SynopsisHIGH PRESSURE WILL REMAIN OVER THE GULF THROUGH FRI MORNING.
A WEATHER FRONT WILL ENTER THE WESTERN GULF FRI AFTERNOON.
- Thanksgiving Day Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly sunny. Seas around 2 ft.
- Tonight Variable winds 5 kt or less. A chance of rain and snow showers after midnight. Seas around 2 ft.
- Friday ENE wind around 10 kt. Showers likely, mainly after noon. Seas around 2 ft.
- Friday Night NE wind around 10 kt. Showers likely before midnight, then a chance of rain after midnight. Seas around 2 ft.
- Saturday N wind 5 to 10 kt. Rain likely before noon, then a chance of rain showers between noon and 3pm, then a chance of rain and snow showers after 3pm. Seas around 2 ft.
- Saturday Night N wind 5 to 10 kt. A chance of rain and snow showers. Seas around 2 ft.
- Sunday N wind 10 to 15 kt. A chance of showers. Seas 2 to 3 ft.
- Sunday Night N wind around 10 kt. Mostly cloudy. Seas around 2 ft.
- Monday ENE wind 10 to 15 kt. A chance of showers. Seas 2 to 3 ft.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE