Rain, mountain snow continue out west; rain and thunderstorms forecast for Southeast and Gulf Coast
Rain and mountain snow are expected across parts of northern California and the Pacific Northwest on Friday. Heavy snow is forecast for the higher mountain elevations over the weekend. Meanwhile, rain and thunderstorms are forecast for parts of the Southeast and Gulf Coast states Friday and Saturday.
Read More... Humidity70% Wind SpeedE 3 mph Barometer29.20 in (989.0 mb) Dewpoint29°F (-2°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lat: 59.52°N Lon: 139.67°W Elev: 36ft.
20 Miles E Point Latouche AK 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 26. Northeast wind around 15 mph. Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. Northeast wind 25 to 30 mph. Saturday A 40 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 28. Northeast wind around 25 mph. Saturday Night Snow likely, mainly after midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 22. Northeast wind 20 to 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Sunday Snow. High near 31. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Sunday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 22. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Monday Snow likely, mainly before noon. Cloudy, with a high near 28. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Monday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14. Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 22. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18. Wednesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 26. Wednesday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 17. Christmas Day Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 27.