Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest and New England
Two developing storm systems will bring heavy rain to opposite coasts of the U.S. on Wednesday, one affecting the Pacific Northwest and northern California and the other New England. There is a risk of flash flooding across both areas, with 2-4 inches of rainfall, with isolated higher amounts, possible by Thursday morning.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
11NM SSW Montegue Island AK
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 5:31 am AKDT Oct 22, 2014
Forecast Valid: 6am AKDT Oct 22, 2014-6pm AKDT Oct 28, 2014
WIND FORECASTS REFLECT THE PREDOMINANT SPEED AND DIRECTION
EXPECTED. SEA FORECASTS REPRESENT AN AVERAGE OF THE HIGHEST
ONE-THIRD OF THE COMBINED WIND WAVE AND SWELL HEIGHT.
- Today N wind 10 to 15 kt. Mostly sunny. Seas around 3 ft.
- Tonight NE wind 10 to 15 kt. Scattered showers. Seas around 4 ft.
- Thursday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly sunny. Seas around 2 ft.
- Thursday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Partly cloudy. Seas 1 to 2 ft.
- Friday N wind around 10 kt. Scattered showers after 1pm. Seas 1 to 2 ft.
- Friday Night NNW wind around 10 kt. Scattered showers before 7pm. Seas around 2 ft.
- Saturday NNW wind around 10 kt. A chance of showers. Seas around 1 ft.
- Saturday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. A chance of showers. Seas around 1 ft.
- Sunday N wind 10 to 15 kt. A chance of showers. Seas 2 to 3 ft.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE