Severe storms and heavy rain possible from mid-South to Upstate New York on Tuesday
Thunderstorms are expected to develop along and ahead of a cold front from the Tennessee Valley to Upstate New York on Tuesday. The storms will be capable of producing damaging wind gusts and heavy rainfall that could lead to isolated flash flooding.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
11NM SSW Montegue Island AK
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 5:04 pm AKDT Sep 1, 2014
Forecast Valid: 7pm AKDT Sep 1, 2014-6pm AKDT Sep 8, 2014
WIND FORECASTS REFLECT THE PREDOMINANT SPEED AND DIRECTION
EXPECTED. SEA FORECASTS REPRESENT AN AVERAGE OF THE HIGHEST
ONE-THIRD OF THE COMBINED WIND WAVE AND SWELL HEIGHT.
- Tonight SW wind 5 to 10 kt. Mostly cloudy. Seas around 1 ft.
- Tuesday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly sunny. Seas around 2 ft.
- Tuesday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Partly cloudy. Seas 1 to 2 ft.
- Wednesday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly cloudy. Seas around 1 ft.
- Wednesday Night NE wind around 10 kt. Mostly cloudy. Seas 1 to 2 ft.
- Thursday NNE wind around 10 kt. Mostly cloudy. Seas 1 to 2 ft.
- Thursday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. A chance of rain after 7pm. Seas 1 to 2 ft.
- Friday E wind around 10 kt. Rain likely. Seas 2 to 3 ft.
- Friday Night NE wind around 10 kt. Rain likely. Seas around 2 ft.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE