Severe weather will continue overnight across much of the eastern U.S. and be possible again on Monday from the Gulf Coast to the coastal Carolinas.
The severe weather threat will continue into the overnight hours for a large portion of the eastern U.S. from the Ohio Valley to the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast. On Monday, the severe weather threat area will cover a narrow swath along a sharply defined cold front from the Gulf Coast through the Southeast and up to the coastal Carolinas during the afternoon and evening.
11NM SSW Montegue Island AK
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 8:18 pm AKDT Jul 27, 2014
Forecast Valid: 5am AKDT Jul 28, 2014-6pm AKDT Aug 3, 2014
WIND FORECASTS REFLECT THE PREDOMINANT SPEED AND DIRECTION
EXPECTED. SEA FORECASTS REPRESENT AN AVERAGE OF THE HIGHEST
ONE-THIRD OF THE COMBINED WIND WAVE AND SWELL HEIGHT.
- Today ENE wind 10 to 15 kt becoming N 5 to 10 kt in the afternoon. Scattered showers before 7am. Seas 1 to 3 ft.
- Tonight Variable winds 5 kt or less. Partly cloudy. Seas around 1 ft.
- Tuesday Variable winds 5 kt or less. A slight chance of rain after 1pm. Seas around 1 ft.
- Tuesday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. A chance of rain after 7pm. Seas around 1 ft.
- Wednesday ENE wind 10 to 15 kt. A chance of rain. Seas around 2 ft.
- Wednesday Night ENE wind around 10 kt. A chance of showers. Seas around 2 ft.
- Thursday ENE wind around 10 kt. A chance of rain. Seas around 2 ft.
- Thursday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. A chance of rain. Seas around 1 ft.
- Friday Variable winds 5 kt or less. A chance of showers. Seas around 1 ft.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE