Strong winds in the Great Lakes and Ohio Valley
A developing storm system in the Upper Midwest will move through the Great Lakes into Canada on Monday. Winds will be gusty and strong around this system and extend from the Great Lakes to the Ohio and Tennessee Valleys. The strongest winds will be around Lake Ontario and Lake Erie, with gusts up to 60 mph in parts of Michigan, Ohio and Upstate New York where High Wind Warnings are in effect.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
3NM ESE Montegue Island AK
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 4:31 pm AKST Nov 23, 2014
Forecast Valid: 1am AKST Nov 24, 2014-6pm AKST Nov 30, 2014
WIND FORECASTS REFLECT THE PREDOMINANT SPEED AND DIRECTION
EXPECTED. SEA FORECASTS REPRESENT AN AVERAGE OF THE HIGHEST
ONE-THIRD OF THE COMBINED WIND WAVE AND SWELL HEIGHT.
- Overnight SE wind around 15 kt. Showers. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday ESE wind around 10 kt becoming NE in the afternoon. Showers. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday Night N wind 5 to 10 kt becoming ENE after midnight. Scattered showers. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday ENE wind 5 to 10 kt. Scattered showers. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Thanksgiving Day Variable winds 5 kt or less. Partly sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Thursday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE