Unsettled weather moving into the western and central U.S.
Increasing moisture and colder air will filter into the Pacific Northwest Friday and into
Saturday. Expect rain to start near the coast and then begin to spread steadily to the south and east into the interior mountains as snow Friday into Saturday. Enough moisture will be pushed eastward to also see snow in the central and southern Rockies and adjacent Plains Friday.
2NM SE Montegue Island AK
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 4:31 pm AKST Feb 26, 2015
Forecast Valid: 10pm AKST Feb 26, 2015-6pm AKST Mar 5, 2015
WIND FORECASTS REFLECT THE PREDOMINANT SPEED AND DIRECTION
EXPECTED. SEA FORECASTS REPRESENT AN AVERAGE OF THE HIGHEST
ONE-THIRD OF THE COMBINED WIND WAVE AND SWELL HEIGHT.
- SynopsisHIGH PRESSURE WILL PERSIST OVER THE GULF THROUGH SAT AFTERNOON.
- Tonight Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly clear. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Friday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Friday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. A slight chance of rain after midnight. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday SSE wind 5 to 10 kt becoming E in the afternoon. Rain likely, mainly after noon. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday Night NE wind 5 to 10 kt becoming NW after midnight. Rain likely before midnight. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday NNW wind 5 to 10 kt. Sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly clear. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday ENE wind 10 to 15 kt. Mostly sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday Night E wind around 15 kt. A chance of showers. Seas 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE