Tropical Storm Bertha moving through northeastern Caribbean
The National Hurricane Center is currently monitoring Tropical Storm Bertha as it moves through the northeastern Caribbean, with maximum sustained winds of 50 mph. A Tropical Storm Warning is in effect for Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands, with Bertha expected to pass near Puerto Rico on Saturday, before eventually curving to the north and northeast, away from the U.S. mainland.
3NM ESE Montegue Island AK
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 4:57 pm AKDT Aug 1, 2014
Forecast Valid: 7pm AKDT Aug 1, 2014-6pm AKDT Aug 8, 2014
WIND FORECASTS REFLECT THE PREDOMINANT SPEED AND DIRECTION
EXPECTED. SEA FORECASTS REPRESENT AN AVERAGE OF THE HIGHEST
ONE-THIRD OF THE COMBINED WIND WAVE AND SWELL HEIGHT.
- Tonight SW wind 5 to 10 kt. Patchy fog. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Patchy fog before 1pm. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. A chance of rain after 1am. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday ENE wind 10 to 15 kt. Rain likely, mainly after 7am. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Night ENE wind around 10 kt. A chance of rain. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday ENE wind around 10 kt. Rain likely, mainly after 1pm. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday Night ENE wind around 10 kt. Rain likely. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday ENE wind around 10 kt. Rain likely. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday Night NE wind around 10 kt. A chance of rain. Seas 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE