Snow Continuing for the Northeast...System Affecting the Pacific Northwest and Northern Rockies
Heavy snow will continue in the Northeast into Wednesday. High winds and heavy snow will impact the Northern Rockies into Wednesday, while a system impacts the Pacific Northwest with rain and wind. Elevated fire weather concerns for portions of the southern Plains will continue Wednesday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 20 G 29 mph
- Barometer30.30 in (1025.9 mb)
- Dewpoint1°F (-17°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill-9°F (-23°C)
Current conditions at
Seward Airport (PAWD)
Lat: 60.12 Lon: -149.45 Elev: 59ft.
Chenega Bay AK
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 19. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming east after midnight.
- Wednesday A 20 percent chance of snow showers after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 25. North wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Wednesday Night Snow. Temperature rising to around 31 by 5am. East wind 20 to 25 mph increasing to 25 to 30 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 6 to 9 inches possible.
- Thursday Rain and snow, becoming all snow after 3pm. High near 33. North wind 20 to 30 mph decreasing to 10 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 31.
- Friday Night A 50 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 33.
- Saturday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Sunday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 28.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Prince William Sound, AK
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE