Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedE 7 mph
- Barometer29.43 in
- Dewpoint-6°F (-21°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill-20°F (-29°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 60.48 Lon: -151.03 Elev: 112ft.
21 Miles N Fox River AK
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 13. North wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 7. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Snow, mainly after noon. High near 14. North wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Friday Night Snow. Low around 13. North wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Saturday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 16. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday Night Snow likely, mainly before midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 4. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday A 40 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 18.
- Sunday Night A chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 6.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 15.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 5.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 16.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 8.
- Wednesday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 22.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Kenai Peninsula, AK
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE