Snow continues in Northern New England
Strong low pressure will keep snow going over northern New England into Thursday afternoon. Another low pressure area will bring snow to the central Plains and Mississippi Valley. Occasional rain and mountain snow is expected along the west coast and southern Rocky Mountains.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
16NM SE Copper River Delta AK
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 9:10 pm AKST Dec 17, 2014
Forecast Valid: 5am AKST Dec 18, 2014-6pm AKST Dec 24, 2014
WIND FORECASTS REFLECT THE PREDOMINANT SPEED AND DIRECTION
EXPECTED. SEA FORECASTS REPRESENT AN AVERAGE OF THE HIGHEST
ONE-THIRD OF THE COMBINED WIND WAVE AND SWELL HEIGHT.
- SynopsisA 981 MB LOW 370 NM SOUTH OF SITKA WILL MOVE TO 200 NM SOUTHEAST
OF KODIAK CITY AT 973 MB FRI MORNING. A WEATHER FRONT OVER THE
CENTRAL GULF FRI WILL MOVE TO THE NORTHERN GULF FRI NIGHT.
- Today NNE wind around 15 kt. Partly sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tonight NE wind 15 to 25 kt. A chance of rain and snow before 9pm, then a chance of rain. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Friday E wind around 20 kt. Rain likely, mainly before noon. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Friday Night ENE wind around 20 kt. Rain likely, mainly after midnight. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday ENE wind 15 to 20 kt. Rain and snow likely before 9am, then rain likely between 9am and noon, then a chance of rain and snow after noon. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday Night ENE wind 15 to 20 kt. A chance of rain. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday E wind around 10 kt. Rain likely. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Night ESE wind around 10 kt. Rain likely. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday ESE wind 10 to 15 kt. Rain likely. Seas 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE