While moderate snow winds down in the Northeast, heavy rainfall will develop across the Northwest
Moderate snow will begin tapering of throughout Thanksgiving Day across New England as the responsible coast low moves off eastern Canada by Friday morning. A weakening front will move into the Pacific Northwest Thanksgiving morning and dissipate bringing light to moderate rain to the Northwest Coast and parts of Northern California and elevation snow through Friday morning.
17NM NNE Montegue Island AK
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 4:31 pm AKST Nov 26, 2014
Forecast Valid: 9pm AKST Nov 26, 2014-6pm AKST Dec 3, 2014
WIND FORECASTS REFLECT THE PREDOMINANT SPEED AND DIRECTION
EXPECTED. SEA FORECASTS REPRESENT AN AVERAGE OF THE HIGHEST
ONE-THIRD OF THE COMBINED WIND WAVE AND SWELL HEIGHT.
- SynopsisHIGH PRESSURE WILL REMAIN OVER THE GULF OF ALASKA THROUGH LATE THU
NIGHT. A WEATHER FRONT WILL ENTER THE GULF FROM THE WEST ON FRI.
- Tonight NNE wind around 10 kt. Mostly clear. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Thanksgiving Day Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Thursday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Partly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Friday NE wind 5 to 10 kt. Mostly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Friday Night NE wind 5 to 10 kt. Scattered rain showers before 9pm, then scattered snow showers between 9pm and midnight, then scattered rain showers after midnight. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Rain likely before noon, then scattered rain showers between noon and 3pm, then scattered rain and snow showers after 3pm. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday Night N wind 5 to 10 kt. A chance of showers. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday N wind around 10 kt. A chance of showers. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Night NNE wind around 10 kt. Mostly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE