We need your feedback! Take our new, shorter survey
NWS is conducting research on how to better serve your needs. Please complete our annual customer satisfaction survey. We've shortened it from previous years to make it easier for you to share your opinions with us. The survey is available via the link below and the core section should only take about 10 minutes to complete.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
1NM WSW Cape Hinchinbrook AK
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 6:03 am AKDT Sep 23, 2014
Forecast Valid: 7am AKDT Sep 23, 2014-6pm AKDT Sep 29, 2014
WIND FORECASTS REFLECT THE PREDOMINANT SPEED AND DIRECTION
EXPECTED. SEA FORECASTS REPRESENT AN AVERAGE OF THE HIGHEST
ONE-THIRD OF THE COMBINED WIND WAVE AND SWELL HEIGHT.
- Today Variable winds 5 kt or less. Showers likely before 1pm. Seas around 2 ft.
- Tonight NW wind 5 to 10 kt. Partly cloudy. Seas 2 to 3 ft.
- Wednesday NNW wind around 15 kt. Sunny. Seas around 3 ft.
- Wednesday Night N wind around 10 kt. Mostly clear. Seas around 3 ft.
- Thursday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Sunny. Seas around 2 ft.
- Thursday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly clear. Seas around 3 ft.
- Friday ENE wind 10 to 15 kt. A chance of rain. Seas 3 to 4 ft.
- Friday Night ENE wind around 15 kt. A chance of rain. Seas 3 to 5 ft.
- Saturday ENE wind 15 to 20 kt. Rain likely. Seas 4 to 5 ft.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE