Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest and New England
Two developing storm systems will continue to bring heavy rain to opposite coasts of the U.S. on Thursday. One system is affecting the Pacific Northwest and northern California while the other affects New England. There is a risk of flash flooding across parts of New England on Thursday where Flash Flood Watches are in effect.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Cape Hinchinbrook AK
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 4:32 pm AKDT Oct 22, 2014
Forecast Valid: 11pm AKDT Oct 22, 2014-6pm AKDT Oct 29, 2014
WIND FORECASTS REFLECT THE PREDOMINANT SPEED AND DIRECTION
EXPECTED. SEA FORECASTS REPRESENT AN AVERAGE OF THE HIGHEST
ONE-THIRD OF THE COMBINED WIND WAVE AND SWELL HEIGHT.
- Overnight ENE wind around 15 kt. Scattered showers. Seas 4 to 5 ft.
- Thursday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Isolated showers before 1pm. Seas around 3 ft.
- Thursday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Scattered showers, mainly after 1am. Seas around 2 ft.
- Friday ENE wind 5 to 10 kt. Scattered showers. Seas 1 to 2 ft.
- Friday Night NNE wind 5 to 10 kt. Scattered showers. Seas around 2 ft.
- Saturday N wind 5 to 10 kt. Mostly cloudy. Seas 1 to 2 ft.
- Saturday Night N wind around 10 kt. A chance of showers. Seas around 1 ft.
- Sunday N wind around 10 kt. A chance of showers. Seas 2 to 3 ft.
- Sunday Night NNE wind around 10 kt. A chance of showers. Seas around 3 ft.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE