Wet and stormy weather continues across Pacific Northwest
Most of the country will experience tranquil weather this weekend. The exception will be the Pacific Northwest and northern California where a series of storm systems will bring rain, strong winds and thunderstorms through Saturday.
1NM WSW Cape Hinchinbrook AK
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 4:31 pm AKDT Oct 24, 2014
Forecast Valid: 5am AKDT Oct 25, 2014-6pm AKDT Oct 31, 2014
WIND FORECASTS REFLECT THE PREDOMINANT SPEED AND DIRECTION
EXPECTED. SEA FORECASTS REPRESENT AN AVERAGE OF THE HIGHEST
ONE-THIRD OF THE COMBINED WIND WAVE AND SWELL HEIGHT.
- Today N wind 5 to 10 kt. Showers likely, mainly before 7am. Seas around 2 ft.
- Tonight NW wind 5 to 10 kt. Isolated showers before 1am. Seas around 2 ft.
- Sunday NNW wind 5 to 10 kt. Sunny. Seas around 2 ft.
- Sunday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Partly cloudy. Seas 1 to 2 ft.
- Monday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Partly sunny. Seas around 1 ft.
- Monday Night ESE wind 5 to 10 kt. A chance of rain. Seas around 2 ft.
- Tuesday E wind around 10 kt. A chance of rain. Seas around 3 ft.
- Tuesday Night ENE wind 10 to 15 kt. A chance of rain. Seas around 3 ft.
- Wednesday ENE wind around 15 kt. A chance of showers. Seas 3 to 4 ft.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE