Winter storm bringing snow, sleet and freezing rain from lower Miss. Valley to Northeast
A strong cold front moving across the eastern U.S. will bring heavy snow from parts of the Ohio Valley to the Northeast on Thursday, with rain, freezing rain and sleet possible from parts of the lower Mississippi Valley across the Southeast to the southern Mid-Atlantic. Snowfall totals of 5-10 inches are possible for some areas. Winter Storm Warnings remain in effect from Texas to Nantucket.
Read More... Humidity96% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer29.82 in (1009.9 mb) Dewpoint34°F (1°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lat: 60.12°N Lon: 149.45°W Elev: 30ft.
7 Miles W Moose Pass AK 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Scattered snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34. East wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Tonight Snow, mainly after midnight. Low around 27. Southeast wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible. Friday A 50 percent chance of snow, mainly before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 31. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Friday Night Snow. Low around 28. South wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Saturday Snow likely, mainly before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 30. South wind 10 to 15 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Saturday Night Scattered snow showers before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 7. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Sunday A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 19. Sunday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 6. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 12. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 1. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 15. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 6. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 15.